Saturday, June 20, 2009

Interesting, interesting.

I've been drinking Mona Vie for maybe a month and a half now?  Had some gaff with our first order, and had to return the bottles, so really only been drinking it regularly for maybe 3 weeks.

Anyway, nothing substantially changed for me.  Maybe only drinking one ounce a day isn't enough to really feel anything.  But... and this is a pretty cool 'but'...  My friend's wife has been drinking it I think at 4oz a day.  She's the one with Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma.  Here's what he sent me in an email yesterday:

Mike,

Just got back from another trip.  Yes, I’ll send it again no problem.  Alex had a checkup on Monday that I missed and there was no progression in tumor growth.  I’d like to order another case of Mona Vie please.  J  Are you able to take payments via Paypal and send directly to our house again?

Josh


Pretty cool.  I was very excited to hear that.  I'll post any time something of interest like that comes up.

Oh, as a side note, this has nothing to do with Mona Vie, but I'm a big 'honey instead of antibiotics' guy.  I had an infection on my index finger, the kind that means every time you bump it into anything, it feels like someone just took a hammer to it?  I took honey multiple times a day, hoping it would go away, like it has for my infections in the past...  Took a little longer than an antibiotic, and it's still a little sore, but within a few days, the infection subsided, my immune system is still intact.  And I like honey anyway.  lol.

'til next time!

-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment